The Erasmus + exchange program is implemented within the framework of a Memorandum of Understanding and first activity signed between partner lecturers, which implies individual mobility at partner universities.
The Erasmus + Mobility Program will:
Student Mobility – Exchange of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students with 1 or 2 semesters of credit mobility. The study time spent abroad should correspond to the student’s study program at the sending university.
Note: Students wishing to participate in this exchange program must submit a list of documents in a notarized manner and upload to the host university registration link.
- For teaching purposes: As part of this activity, academic staff at the university are given the opportunity to teach at a partner higher education institution.
- For the purpose of training: The purpose of this activity is to support the professional development of university staff by providing training (other than conferences) or job shadowing opportunities at a partner university.
Samtskhe-Javakheti State University will conduct bilateral exchanges with the following European universities from the 2019-2020 academic year:
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi – Romania
- University of Lodz – Poland
- Catholic University in Ruzomberok-Slovakia
Note: Students / staff wishing to participate in this exchange program must submit a list of documents in a notarized manner in English and upload to the host university registration link.
In most cases:
- Copy of passport
- Registration Form
- Training contract
- Certificate of language proficiency
The amount of Erasmus + monthly scholarships for students is determined by the recipient country. Detailed information on Kunkursi terms and conditions is posted periodically on the website of Samtskhe-Javakheti State University. Contact information: [email protected]