Samtskhe-Javakheti State University (Georgia) invites students (BA, MA, PhD) to the International Student Scientific Conference –„ Usage of Information Technologies II“ on November 28, 2023.
• The conference is open for BA, MA and PhD students of any higher education institutions.
• Conference Participation is free of charge.
• Working languages: Georgian, English.
• November 1, 2023 – Deadline for registering and submitting the abstract/thesis
• November 15, 2023 – Notification of the acceptance.
• November 28, 2023 – Opening of the conference.
REGISTERING: The applicant must register and submit abstract via the electronic
Registration link: shorturl.at/rM567
ABSTRACT/THESIS: The abstract must be in A4 format (doc or docx file): spacing between
rows 1,5; Font size 12; 2 cm free from all four sides; maximum length 1 page. To be
uploaded to the electronic application of registering!
• Participants will be given 8-10 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for the debate.
•Conference will be done via on line and offline format. Address: Samtskhe-Javakheti State University, Building II, Pavle Zazadze Conference Hall and also online platform Zoom.
• One day before the conference all participants will receive the conference link;
• The Scientific Council leaves itself the right not to accept an applicant with incomplete documentation or with an incorrectly translated abstract at the conference.
• Confirmation of acceptance will be sent to the applicants by e-mail.
• The participant papers can have more than one authors (maximum three).
Thesis of the conference and participation certificates will be sent to all participants electronically after the end of the conference (the scientific board will choose the conference thesis for the electronic publication from the submitted applicants).
For more information, contact the Organizing Committee at: [email protected]